Shop online at over 900 great stores – its free – it’s simple. Save money with thousands of coupons and promo codes to use at checkout. Shop using iGive and up to 26% of your purchase is donated to HLAA!
How it works:
- Go to www.iGive.com
- Find and select Hearing Loss Association of America as your charity
- Register with www.iGive.com
- Shop and Search!!
- HLAA receives a donation from iGive.com for search and every purchase
SHOP ONLINE…SUPPORT HLAA
Find coupons and free shipping offers at your favorite stores and a percentage of your purchase goes to HLAA…at no cost to you!! How it works – go to www.goodsearch.com
- Search for Stores and Coupons / Find Products
- Take Advantage of Online Discounts and Coupons
- A Percentage of Your Purchase Will Be Donated to HLAA by the Merchant
SEARCH THE WEB…SUPPORT HLAA
Searching the web? Help HLAA. How does it work? Go to www.goodsearch.com
- Download the GoodSearch Toolbar
- Search the Web – the Site is powered by Yahoo! So You Will Get High Quality Results
- Choose to Support HLAA
- 50% of the Revenue Generated From the Sponsored Search Advertisers is Shared With HLAA
- No cost to you!
Network for Good
Network for Good is a nonprofit organization committed to helping donors support their favorite charities online and to enabling charities to attract resources online. Founded in 2001 by AOL,Yahoo! and Cisco, Network for Good enables giving to all charities in good standing with the IRS and in compliance with the Patriot Act. This encompasses more than one million organizations spanning a full spectrum of missions.
Network for Good has disbursed over $530 million in donations to more than 100,000 charities. Donations through Network for Good appear on credit card statements as “Network for Good.” Donations go through the Network for Good Donor Advised Fund, which then re-grants donations to the charity that each donor designates. Network for Good issues a donation receipt via email immediately upon completion of each transaction.
To make a donation to the Hearing Loss Association of America from the Network for Good website, please go to www.networkforgood.org
The Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) is a tax-exempt, charitable organization and is eligible to receive tax deductible contributions under the IRS Code 501(c)(3). HLAA’s Federal ID #52-1177011.
Please contact HLAA’s Development Office at 301.657.2248 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.